EPFO Recruitment 2023: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has released a notification at epfindia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Social Security Assistant, Stenographer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 26-Apr-2023.
EPFO Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)|
|Post Details||Social Security Assistant, Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs.25500-92300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|EPFO Official Website||epfindia.gov.in|
EPFO Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Social Security Assistant||2674|
EPFO Recruitment required eligibility details
EPFO Qualification Details
|Social Security Assistant||Degree|
Age Limit: As per the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 27 years, as on 26-Apr-2023.
As per the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation Norms
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen/Female Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.700/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
EPFO Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Social Security Assistant||Rs.29200-92300/-|
How to apply for EPFO Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the EPFO recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on EPFO Social Security Assistant, Stenographer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in EPFO Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete EPFO Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-Apr-2023