DLSA, Majuli Recruitment 2020: Hello, Readers Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently DLSA, Majuli invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of Data Entry Operator. All the eligible and interested candidates apply for this post. The candidates to go through the latest DLSA, Majuli Recruitment Notification 2020 completely before applying for these jobs DLSA, Majuli Recruitment cames under the Assam Government job. This is the best opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a career in Data Entry Operator job applications. Candidates apply through Offline. For more information check the official Advertisement.
DLSA, Majuli Recruitment Details:
DLSA, Majuli applications are invited from all Assam candidates to apply for the Data Entry Operator. The Education qualification, Salary, Age limit for Data Entry Operator Posts are mentioned below. The last date of submitting an application is on 15 Days. All the Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the great career opportunity in the DLSA, Majuli Recruitment Detailed information DLSA, Majuli Recruitment latest job notification 2020 is given below. Job hunters are requested to read below the DLSA, Majuli selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee on our Assamjobs.in website. DLSA, Majuli Recruitment will be abruptly protected on this page for upcoming changes to Jobs 2020 Assam For more accurate information on this notification by DLSA, Majuli.
DLSA, Majuli Notification Highlights:
|DLSA, Majuli Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||District Legal Services Authority, Majuli.|
|Job Type:||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Last Date:||15 Days.|
|Post Name:||Data Entry Operator|
|Age Limit:||18 years to 38 years|
|Salary Details:||Rs 12,000/-|
DLSA, Majuli Vacancy Details:
Name of post: Data Entry Operator
No of posts: 1
Age: 18 years to 38 years
Pay: Rs 12,000/-
Higher Secondary with 6 months Diploma / Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Experience: Experience in relevant field in Govt./PSU/Semi Govt. Department / institutions may be preferable.
Candidates must not be below 18 years or above 38 years of age as on the date of publishing of this advertisement. Age relaxation for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST and PWD will be as per Govt Rules.
The Selection shall be made on the basis of a computer skill test comprising of 30 marks and oral interview comprising of 20 marks. Date and venue of interview shall be notified, in due course only through the Official Website of the District judiciary, Jorhat.
How to Apply for DLSA, Majuli Recruitment 2020:
The candidates must submit their applications in a Standard Form of Application published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX in the block capital letter.
Candidates serving in any Government Department shall submit their application form through proper channel.
[su_list icon=”icon: check”]
- List of selected/rejected candidates for Computer skill test will be uploaded in the Website of Jorhat District judiciary i.e. http://jorhatjudiciary.gov.in within 15 days from the closing date of application,
- Date and venue of interview shall be notified, in due course only through the Official Website of the District Judiciary, Jorhat. No other mode of communication will be used. No, admit card will be issued for a Computer skill test and viva voce.
- Candidates must furnish the following testimonials along with their applications:
a. Self-attested copies of certificates, mark-sheets from H.S.L.C. onwards in support of their educational qualification, age, experiences etc.
b. 03 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs with signatures on the backside of the photographs.
[su_list icon=”icon: check”]
- Candidates must have a valid mobile number and Email ID, both of which should be duly inscribed on top of the standard form.
- The candidate must bring all documents and testimonials in ORIGINAL at the time of Computer skill test and viva-voce.
- Candidates shall have to report at the venue one hour prior to the commencement of Computer skill test and viva-voce positively, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- The name of the candidate applying for the post of Data Entry Operator (contractual) must be registered with any of the Employment Exchange of the State of Assam.
The applications must be addressed to the District & Sessions Judge-cum-Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Jorhat and should reach the office of the Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Jorhat.
Candidates for the post of Data Entry Operator (contractual) will have to super-scribe “Application for the post of Data Entry Operator (contractual) under, DLSA, Majuli” on the envelope containing the application form.
The last date for submitting applications is within 15 days from the date of publication [23/01/2020] of the advertisement within office hour (05.00 PM) positively, including all holidays and candidates are required to visit Official Website of Jorhat District Judiciary i.e. http://jorhatjudiciary.gov.in regularly for information.
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|
[su_box title=”Latest Jobs Updates:” box_color=”#1ccf0f”]