District Fisheries Officer, Nagaon Recruitment 2019: Hello Readers, Welcome to the Assamjobs.in Website. Recently, Director of Fisheries, Nagaon Assam invites all the eligible candidates for applying the post of Junior Assistant. Only Indian Citizens fill the application form for that particular Post. Candidates will submit their application by the District Fisheries Officer (DFDO) Nagaon and Sub Divisional Fisheries Officer (SDFDO), Hojai. All the other details are mention below:
|Last Date||4th October 2019|
Name Of Organization: Director of Fisheries, Nagaon Assam
Job Type: Assam Govt Job
Job Location: Assam
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: https://fisheriesdirector.assam.gov.in
Total Post: 04
District Fisheries Officer, Nagaon Recruitment 2019
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 04
- The candidate must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Proficiency in Computer Typing both English and Assamese are essential. preparation of PowerPoints, Application of Excel. etc
Salary: Rs. 14,000/ to 49,000/- +GP – 6200/- per month
- A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age as on 01.09.2019. The upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ST as per Govt. rule in force and by 3 (three) years in case of the candidates of OBC/MOBC as per Govt. OM.ABP. 6/ 2016/ 9-A dtd. 25th April 2018.
- In the case of Persons with Disabilities, the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. OM No.ABP.144/95/121-A Dated: 28.10.2015.
Application Fee: Nil. (candidates no need to pay any Fees)
Mode of Selection:
Phase – I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Multiple Choice Written test on a date to be notified later on and details of the syllabus will be intimated to candidates through calling letter.
Phase – Il: Against vacancy, candidates will be shortlisted as per rule on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test (Multiple Choice). After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical test which will be notified in due course of time. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate etc.
How to Apply:
The application should be submitted to the office of the District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-782001 During the office hours.
The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/Mark sheet s of educational and other qualifications, Age proof, Caste certificate, valid Employment Registration Card etc.
- Affix one copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies self-attested passport size photograph along with the application.
- The application will enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
[su_note radius=”4″]The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the DFDO Office, Nagaon is fixed on 4th October 2019[/su_note]
|Official Advertisement:||[su_button url=”https://bit.ly/2lRTa4e” background=”#ef2d30″ size=”4″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round”]Click Here[/su_button]|
|Application Form:||[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2LAft9a” background=”#ef2d30″ size=”4″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round”]Click Here[/su_button]|