Directorate Of Museums, Assam Recruitment 2020: Hello, Readers Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently Directorate Of Museums, Assam invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of 4 Grade-IV Posts. All the eligible and interested candidates apply for this post. The last date of submitting an application is on 7th February. The candidates to go through the latest Directorate Of Museums, Assam Recruitment Notification 2020 completely before applying for these jobs Directorate Of Museums, Assam Recruitment cames under the Assam Government job. This is the best opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a career in 4 Grade-IV Posts. Candidates apply through Offline. For more information check the official Advertisement.
Directorate Of Museums, Assam Notification Highlights:
|Directorate Of Museums, Assam Recruitment||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||Directorate of Museums, Assam.|
|Job Type:||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Age Limit:||18-38 Years|
|Salary Details:||PB – 12000 -37000, Grade pay 3900|
Directorate Of Museums, Assam Vacancy Details:
Name of post: Grade-IV
No of posts: 4 [2- UR, 1-ST (P), 1-SC]
Pay: PB – 12000 -37000, Grade pay 3900
Educational Qualification: Minimum Class – VIll passed and Maximum HSLC passed.
Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years of age on 1st January 2020 (as per Govt. Notification No.ABP.6/2016/8, dated 18th April 2018). The upper age limit relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC/MOBC as per govt. rule.
[su_list icon=”icon: check”]
- Candidates/ applicants must mention the Employment Registration No. along with the date in
their application form in the appropriate column.
- Candidate must be physically fit and sound health.
- Candidate should be well versed in the state official Language.
- Candidates serving in Govt. Departments should submit their application through proper
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination. The written examination will be of 50 marks 90 minutes duration. No TA/DA will be borne for attending the test.
Select candidates will be shortlisted and have to appear physically with original documents for verification relating to various claims as submitted with the Application form.
There will be no Viva-Voce (interview).
Application Fee: No application fee is required.
How to Apply for Directorate Of Museums, Assam Recruitment 2020:
The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
a. Self-attested copies of Age proof Certificate, educational qualifications, caste certificate, experience certificate if any and valid employment Registration card and residential certificate (PRC/Voter ID/Aadhaar) are a must. The candidates must provide their mobile nos. in the Application form.
b. Self-attested three copies of recent passport size Photographs.
c. A Self-address envelope size (22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp for Rs. 5 only.
d. Candidates/ applicants will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
The application should be submitted by ordinary post to the Office of the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati – 781001. No application would be accepted in person.
The last date of receipt of application is 20th February 2020.
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|
[su_box title=”Latest Jobs News:” box_color=”#1ccf0f”]
- Engineers Institute Of India, Guwahati Recruitment 2020: Marketing Executive
- DEV Engineering Recruitment 2020: 2 Service Engineer Posts @ Guwahati
- Glorious Motors Pvt. Ltd, North Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020: Manager/ Supervisor/ Executive [6 Posts]
- AS-CFMS Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For Senior Business Analyst Posts
- RUSA Assam Recruitment 2020: Accounts Assistant, Programmer, Assistant Programmer (04 Posts)
- Social Welfare, BTC, Kokrajhar Recruitment 2020: Women Welfare Officer & District Coordinator [3 Posts]
- Gauhati Medical College Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 8 Technician, Statistical Assistant & Receptionist Posts