Directorate Of Geology & Mining Assam Recruitment 2019: Hello Readers, Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently Directorate Of Geology & Mining Assam invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of Driver. All the interested candidates apply for this post. All other details like education qualification, Age limit, Salary and all other details are given below:
|Name Of Organization:||Directorate of Geology & Mining, Assam.|
|Job Type:||Assam Govt Job|
Directorate Of Geology & Mining, Assam Recruitment Details:
Name of Post: Driver
No of posts: 5, UR
Salary: PB-2:14000-60500, Grade pay- 5000
Educational Qualification/ Professional Qualification:
- Candidates must have passed at least Class VIII.
- Candidates must have a driving license (transport).
- Candidates must be physically fit without any disability with good eyesight.
- Candidates must not have any criminal records and police case.
Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more 38 years of age as on 01.01.2019. The upper age limit is relaxable in case SC/ST candidates.
How to apply:
The application must be accompanied by the following:-
- Candidates should be applied through Offline.
- Copies of all Certificates/ mark sheets in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate and valid Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly signed by the candidates indicating the full name on the backside.
- A self-addressed envelope (size 10-inch x 4.5 inches) affixing postage stamp of Rs. 5.00 only.
[su_note]Persons with previous working experience in Government/ PSU or other reputed organization will be given preference. Persons having HMV and JCB experience will be given preference.[/su_note]
Candidates should submit their applications to the Directorate of Geology & Mining, Assam, P.O.-Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019. The last date of submission receipt of application is 15th November 2019.
|Advertisement Details:||Click here.|