Dhubri Judiciary Recruitment 2023: Dhubri Judiciary (Dhubri Judiciary) has released a notification at dhubrijudiciary.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Office Peon in Dhubri – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Jan-2023.
Dhubri Judiciary Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Dhubri Judiciary (Dhubri Judiciary)|
|Post Details||Office Peon|
|Salary||Rs.12000-52000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhubri – Assam|
|Dhubri Judiciary Official Website||dhubrijudiciary.gov.in|
Dhubri Judiciary Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Dhubri Judiciary official notification candidate should have completed 08th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Dhubri Judiciary Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 01-Jan-2023.
No Application Fee
Viva-Voce & Interview
How to apply for Dhubri Judiciary Recruitment (Office Peon) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Member, Motor Accidents Claims Tribunal, Dhubri, Assam on or before 31-Jan-2023.
Steps to Apply for Dhubri Judiciary Office Peon Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Dhubri Judiciary recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Member, Motor Accidents Claims Tribunal, Dhubri, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-Jan-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Jan-2023
Dhubri Judiciary Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: dhubrijudiciary.gov.in