Deputy Commissioner, Hojai Recruitment 2020: Hello, Readers Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently Deputy Commissioner, Hojai invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of Stenographer (Grade-III) Posts. All the eligible and interested candidates apply for this post. The candidates to go through the latest Deputy Commissioner, Hojai Recruitment Notification 2019 completely before applying for these jobs. Deputy Commissioner, Hojai Recruitment cames under the Central Government job. This is the best opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a career in Stenographer (Grade-III) posts applications. Candidates apply through online. For more information check the official Advertisement.
Deputy Commissioner, Hojai Recruitment Details:
Deputy Commissioner, Hojai applications are invited from all Assam candidates to apply for the Stenographer (Grade-III) Posts. The Education qualification, Salary, Age limit for Stenographer (Grade-III) Posts are mentioned below. The last date of submitting an application is on 29th January. All the Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the great career opportunity in the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai Recruitment Detailed information Deputy Commissioner, Hojai Recruitment latest job notification 2019 is given below. Job hunters are requested to read below the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee on our Assamjobs.in website. Deputy Commissioner, Hojai Recruitment will be abruptly protected on this page for upcoming changes to Jobs 2019 Assam For more accurate information on this notification by Deputy Commissioner, Hojai.
Deputy Commissioner, Hojai Notification Highlights:
|Deputy Commissioner, Hojai Recruitment||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||Deputy Commissioner, Hojai|
|Job Type:||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Stenographer (Grade-III)|
|Age Limit:||21-38 Years|
|Salary Details:||Rs.14,000-49,000/- + GP- 7400/-|
Deputy Commissioner, Hojai Vacancy Details:
Name of post: Stenographer (Grade-III)
No of posts: 1 [UR]
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized any University/Colleges.
- He/ She must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating, system i.e.
- MS Windows, Linux, Mac Etc, such as word processor, spreadsheet, presentation graphics, the concept of database, internet, email etc.
- Candidates must possess a minimum 6 (Six) months Diploma in Computer application/ knowledge along with a
- Diploma in Stenography from institutes recognized by the Government.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000-49,000/- + GP- 7400/-
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age not more than 38 years of as age On 01.01.2020.
- The upper age relaxable by-
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- For 10 years PwD candidates.
Written Test & Computer Proficiency (Practical) Test & Skill Test In Stenography.
2. Junior Assistant
No of posts: 06 (UR-02, OBC-02, STP-01, EWS-01)
Pay: P.B-2, Rs. 14,000 to 49,000, GP-5600/- as per Assam Service (ROP) Rule 2017.
(a) The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government or a Degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government.
(b) He / She must has good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating, system i.e. MS Windows, Linux, Mac Etc. such as word processor, spreadsheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet, e-mail etc . Candidates, must possess a minimum 6(Six) months, Diploma in computer application from institutes recognized by the Government.
How to Apply For Deputy Commissioner, Hojai Recruitment 2020:
The application form can be collected from Public Facilitation Centre, Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai
or can be download from official website https://hojai.assam.gov.in.
The applicants must submit the following documents/ testimonials along with application) Self-attested photocopies of all Certificate/ Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification & other required qualifications, Age proof certificate, Caste Certificate if applicable, valid employment exchange registration certificate etc.
- 3 (three) copies of self-attested recent passport size photograph, (One of which should be pasted on the application form).
- A self-addressed envelope affixing postage stamp of Rs.5.00 must be enclosed along with the Application Form.
- A copy of Treasury Challan of Rs.200 only. (Rs.100 in case of SC/ST candidates) as application fees in Treasury under the Head of Account “0070”- Other Administrative Services etc. No application fees for PwD candidates) (PWD candidate should
enclose with application form photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent
Interested candidates submit their application form at the Establishment/ Personnel Branch of the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai or may be sent to the following address through post or by hand superscribing the post applied for on top of the envelope to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai District P.O. Sankardev Nagar, Assam, Pin- 782441.
Last date of submission application: 29.01.2020
Important Links of Deputy Commissioner, Hojai Recruitment 2020:
|Download Advertisement:||Click here|
|Application Form:||Click here|
|Download Advertisement:||Click here|
[su_box title=”Latest Jobs Updates:” box_color=”#1ccf0f”]