DC Office Majuli Recruitment 2023: Deputy Commissioner Office Majuli (DC Office Majuli) has released a notification at majuli.assam.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Lot Mandal in Majuli – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 22-Mar-2023.
DC Office Majuli Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Deputy Commissioner Office Majuli (DC Office)|
|Post Details||Lot Mandal|
|Salary||Rs.14000-60500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Majuli – Assam|
|DC Office Majuli Official Website||majuli.assam.gov.in|
DC Office Majuli Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DC Office Majuli official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Deputy Commissioner Office Majuli Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 01-Jan-2023.
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee
Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test
How to apply for DC Office Majuli Recruitment (Lot Mandal) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at DC Office Majuli official website majuli.assam.gov.in, Starts from 11-03-2023 to 22-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for DC Office Majuli Lot Mandal Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through DC Office Majuli official website majuli.assam.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Deputy Commissioner Office Majuli will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DC Office Majuli online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Mar-2023
DC Office Majuli Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: majuli.assam.gov.in