DC Office, Biswanath Recruitment 2019: Hello Readers, Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently, DC Office, Biswanath invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of Mandal. All the eligible and interested candidates apply for these posts. The candidates to go through the latest DC Office, Biswanath Recruitment Notification 2019 completely before applying for these jobs. DC Office, Biswanath Recruitment cames under the Assam Government job. This is the best opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a career in the Mandal Posts job applications are collected through offline mode.
DC Office, Biswanath Recruitment Details 2019:
DC Office, Biswanath Recruitment 2019: DC Office, Biswanath applications are invited from all Assam candidates to apply for the post of Mandal Posts. The Education qualification, Salary, Age limit for Mandal posts are mention below. The last date of submitting the application form is 30th November 2019. All the Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the great career opportunity in the Mandal Posts. Detailed information on DC Office, Biswanath latest job notification 2019 is given below. Job hunters are requested to read below the DC Office, Biswanath selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee on our Assamjobs.in website. DC Office, Biswanath will be abruptly protected on this page for upcoming changes to Jobs 2019 Assam For more accurate information on this notification by DC Office, Biswanath.
DC Office, Biswanath Notification Highlights:
|DC Office, Biswanath Recruitment 2019:||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||O/o Deputy Commissioner, Biswanath.|
|Job Type:||Assam Government Jobs|
|Age Limit:||18-43 years|
|Salary Details:||Rs. 14000.00 – 49000.00 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6200/-|
DC Office, Biswanath Vacancy Details:
Name of post: Mandal
No of posts: 9 [UR: 6, OBC: 1, EWS: 1]
Pay: Pay Band 2 of Rs. 14000.00 – 49000.00 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6200/-
- The intending candidates must have passed the 6 (Six) months Recorders Class Course Certificate from the Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhin gaon, Guwahati, Assam, and
- Candidates also passed the High School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board / Council of Assam.
- Candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2019.
- Upper age limit is relaxable as per existing Govt. Norms issued vide OM No. ABP.06/2016/04 dtd.03.03.2016.
- The eligible candidates will have to appear in a written test on revenue matters/ general awareness and
- computer test date for which will be intimated in due course.
How To Apply DC Office, Biswanath Recruitment 2019:
The envelope containing the application form should superscribed on the top of envelope as “Application for the post of Mandal” along with 3 (three) copies of self’ attested recent passport size photographs one of which should be pasted on the application form and supported by the documents/ certificates of Educational qualification etc. which should be duly attested by the candidate in support of his candidature.
A self-addressed envelope pasted with a postal stamp of Rs. 5/- (Five) must be enclosed along with the application. The application should be sent through post to the Deputy Commissioner, Biswanath, P.O.- Chariali, Pin- 784176 on or before 30th Nov 2019 up to 5.00 pm.
The application may also be hand-delivered during the office hours, Up to the last date of form submission at the Rkg Branch of the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Biswanath.
- Call letters for Test and a computer application will be sent/intimated to the eligible candidate by post.
- The candidate may collect their Call letters one day before the Test from the office of the undersigned, if not received through post.
- Candidate should mention their working phone Number in the application form below the signature of the candidate. The candidates must submit all the original testimonials for verification as and when called for.
- EWS(Economically Weaker Sections) certificate from competent authority should be submitted along with the application form by the candidate applied under the EWS category.
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|