CPCRI Recruitment 2022: Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) has released a notification at cpcri.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Assistant, Programme Assistant in Kerala – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Jul-2022.
CPCRI Vacancy Details July 2022
|Institute Name||Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI)|
|Post Details||Technical Assistant, Programme Assistant|
|Salary||As Per CPCRI Norms|
|Job Location||Kerala – Karnataka – Assam|
|CPCRI Official Website||cpcri.gov.in|
CPCRI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
CPCRI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification & Age Limit: As per CPCRI Recruitment Norms
As per the Central Plantation Crops Research Institute Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for CPCRI Recruitment (Technical Assistant, Programme Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the ICAR – Central Plantation Crops Research Institute, Kasaragod – 671124, Kerala on or before 30-Jul-2022.
Steps to Apply for CPCRI Technical Assistant, Programme Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CPCRI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- ICAR – Central Plantation Crops Research Institute, Kasaragod – 671124, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Jul-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Jul-2022