Bikali College, Dhupdhara Recruitment 2020: Hello, Readers Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently Bikali College, Dhupdhara invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of Assistant Professor Posts. All the eligible and interested candidates apply for this post. The last date of submitting an application is on 15 Days. The candidates to go through the latest Bikali College, Dhupdhara Recruitment Notification 2020 completely before applying for these jobs Bikali College, Dhupdhara cames under the Assam Government job. This is the best opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a career in Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates apply through Online. For more information check the official Advertisement.
Bikali College, Dhupdhara Notification Highlights:
|Bikali College, Dhupdhara Recruitment||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||Bikali College, Dhupdhara, Goalpara.|
|Job Type:||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Last Date:||15 Days.|
|Post Name:||Assistant Professor posts.|
|Age Limit:||38 years as on 01.01.2020|
|Salary Details:||Rs. 50,000/- per month|
Bikali College, Dhupdhara Recruitment Details:
Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 5
Subject wise vacancies:
(a) Subject: Assamese
No. of post: 1
(b) Subject: Education
No of post: 2
Reservation: 1 (U.R.), 1 ST(P)
(c) Subject: Bodo Language
No. of post: 2
Candidates having Ph D Degree in accordance with the U.G.C. (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph. D Degree) regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility conditions of NET/SLET/SET.
The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with the relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST/PWD candidates.
[su_list icon=”icon: share”]
- The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate and must know the local language.
- In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from concerned authority.
How to Apply For Bikali College, Dhupdhara Recruitment 2020:
The application must be accompanied by a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/. (Rupees two thousand only) drawn in favour of Principal, Bikali College, payable at United Bank of India, Dhupdhara Branch, must reach the following address within 15 days from the date of publication [18/02/2020] of this advertisement.
Address: Principal & Secretary, Bikali College, Dhupdhara, P.O.- Dhupdhara, Dist- Goalpara, Assam, Pin-783123.
|Advertisement Details:||Pl check here|
[su_box title=”Latest Jobs News:” box_color=”#0ff004″]
- ISRO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 182 Technician-B, Technical Asst & Other Posts
- DHS Assam Grade IV Results 2020: Check Your Results @ Dhs.Assam.Gov.In
- BSF Recruitment 2020: Apply For 317 SI, HC, Constable & Other Posts
- ONGC Foundation Scholarship 2019-2020 For General, OBC & SC/ ST Students, Apply Online
- APGCL Recruitment 2020: Apply For 31 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts
- PWD (Roads), Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply For 3 GIS Analyst Posts