Bajali District Court Recruitment 2023: Bajali eCourt (Bajali District Court) has released a notification at districts.ecourts.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Peon, Chowkidar in Bajali – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 24-Jan-2023.
Bajali District Court Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Bajali eCourt (Bajali District Court)|
|Post Details||Peon, Chowkidar|
|Salary||Rs.12000-52000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bajali – Assam|
|Bajali District Court Official Website||districts.ecourts.gov.in|
Bajali District Court Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Bajali District Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Bajali District Court official notification candidate should have completed 08th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Bajali eCourt Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 23-Dec-2022.
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
No Application Fee
Merit List, Viva-Voce & Interview
How to apply for Bajali District Court Recruitment (Peon, Chowkidar) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District & Sessions Judge, Bajali, Pathsala, District Judicial Court Complex, Madan Rauta Nagar, Pathsala – 781325 on or before 24-Jan-2023.
Steps to Apply for Bajali District Court Peon, Chowkidar Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Bajali District Court recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- District & Sessions Judge, Bajali, Pathsala, District Judicial Court Complex, Madan Rauta Nagar, Pathsala – 781325 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 24-Jan-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 23-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 24-Jan-2023
Bajali District Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in