|Assam Women’s University Recruitment 2019:||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||Assam Women’s University.|
|Job Type:||Assam Govt Job|
|Post Name:||Controller/ Finance Officer/ Jr. Admin Asstt./ Junior Accountant|
|Age Limit:||18-44 Years|
1.Name of Post: Controller of Examinations
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade at least 15 (fifteen) years’ of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or 8 years’ of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education or
- 15 (fifteen) years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Controller of examinations.
A person having experience of working as FAO in the Govt. of Assam having AFS qualification and five years of experience in that capacity.
3.Name of Post: Junior Administrative Assistant
Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized University having a Diploma or Certificate in computer works.
4.Name of Post: Junior Accountant
- Non- refundable application fee of Rs. 1000.00 (Rupees one thousand) for posts at Sl. No 1 and 2 (Rs. 500 (Rupees five hundred) for SC/ST/PHD candidates only) and
- Rs. 300.00 (Rupees three hundred) for the posts at Sl. No. 3 and 4 (Rs. 150 (Rupees one fifty) for SC/ST/PHD candidates only)
- In the shape of A/C payee Bank Draft of a Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the “Registrar”, AWU payable at Jorhat must be enclosed with the application.
- In case of the candidate of using the downloaded copy of Application Form, an IPO of Rs. 50/- (as mentioned above) must be enclosed with the application.
How to apply Assam Women’s University Recruitment 2019:
The prescribed application form may be downloaded from the Assam Women’s University website www.awu.ac.in.
A completed application in the prescribed form along with all necessary enclosures and testimonials must reach the Registrar, Assam Women’s University, P.O. Rowriah, PIN-785004, Jorhat, Assam, latest by 30-12-2019.
The last date of receipt of the completed application by the office of the Registrar, Assam Women’s University is 30/12/2019.
- Applicant must mention the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope submitting an application.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of Assam rules.
- Self-attested copies of all certificate/mark sheets in support of educational qualification, age, caste, etc.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by self.
- One self-addressed envelope affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 40.00 (Rupees forty only) must be enclosed with the application.
|Advertisement Details:||Click Here|
|Application Form:||Click Here|