Assam Police SI Recruitment 2019: Hello Readers, Welcome to the Assamjobs.in Official Website. Recently Assam Police invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of Sub Inspector (UB) posts. All the interested candidates apply for these posts. The open date Submitting application is 11th, November 2019 and the Last date of submitting online application is 30th November 2019. All the other details like education qualification, salary, age and selection process are mention below:
Assam Police SI Recruitment Details 2019-2020:
|Name Of Organization:||Assam Police|
|Job Type:||Assam Govt. Job|
Name of Post: Sub-Inspector (Un-armed Branch)
No of posts: 490+ 107: 597 posts
- UR: 416
- OBC/ MOBC: 136
- SC: 14
- ST/H: 4
- ST/ P: 27.
Candidate should not be more than 24 years and less than 20 years of age as on 1st July 2019.
- For GENERAL: Born between 01-07-1995 to 01-07-1999
- For OBC & MOBC: Born between 01-07-1992 to 01-07-1999
- For SC/ST: Born between 01-07-1990 to 01-07-1999.
Educational Qualification Assam Police SI Recruitment 2019:
The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
Pay scale of Rs. 14000-49000 (Pay Band No. 2) plus Rs. 8700 Grade Pay
Physical standards :
- Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC: Male- 162.56 cm, Female- 154.94 cm
- ST (H) / ST (P): Male- 160.02 cm, Female- 152.40 cm
Chest (Only for men):
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P): Normal- 80 cm, Expanded- 85 cm
- ST (H): Normal- 78 cm, Expanded- 83 cm.
Candidates must not have squint eyes and should possess high colour vision. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. He/ She must be in good mental and physical health. He / She must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer that 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a written test which will be conducted in all the District Headquarters. The candidates will have to appear for the Written Test in the district of his/ her present residential address. The Chairman reserves the right to change the venue of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. Before entering the examination centre, biometrics of each candidate will be done.
The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer. The questions will be set in three parts:
- Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension
- Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and
- General Knowledge.
Candidates will use black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours.
Candidates numbering only 5 times the number of posts in respect of each category (Unreserved, S.T. (P), S.T.(H), OBC/MOBC) both male & female will be called for PST (Physical Standard Test) and PET (Physical Efficiency Test) on merit basis. A list will be published in the Assam Police Website as well as in leading dailies of Assam.
Physical Standard Test:
After the Call letter and the identity are found correct, the candidates will be asked to appear in the PST. The PST will carry no marks. Measurement of the height, weight and chest (only for Males) of the candidates will be taken after which the candidate will be inspected by a medical officer for preliminary checkup like knocked knee, vision test, colour blindness test, flat foot, varicose vein, physical deformities etc. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. Once a candidate clears the PST, he/she will have to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Physical Efficiency Test:
The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks. It will have 2 (two) events viz.
- 1600 meters race for male candidates and 800 meters race for female candidates.
Long Jump – for male 335 cm (minimum) and for female 244cm (minimum), 3 chances (longest valid jump will be considered).
1) Race: Those who qualify in the PST will have to appear in1600 meters race to be completed within 450 seconds. Maximum qualifying time 450 seconds.
2) Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
1) Race: Those who qualify in the PST will have to appear in 800 meters race to be completed within 240 seconds. Maximum qualifying time -240 seconds.
2) Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
How to Apply For Assam Police SI Recruitment 2019:
- Online applications from the eligible candidates (who completed graduation after the publishing of the Notice/Corrigendum issued on 20-10-2018) will be received w.e.f. 11-11-2019 to 30-11-2019 through SLPRB Website www.slprbassam.in. However, the candidates who applied earlier need not to apply again.
Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Certificate of proof of age. (H.S.L.C. / equivalent Admit Card)
- Certificate of Caste / Tribe.
- Certificate of Graduation (BA / B. SC / B.Com or equivalent)
For any query, the candidates may contact over landline number 0361-2970059 during office hours on any working days.
Important Dates for Assam Police SI Recruitment 2019:
|Online Apply Starts on:||11-11-2019|
|Online Apply Ends on:||30-11-2019|
Advertisement Details of Assam Police SI Recruitment 2019:
|Download Official CORRIGENDUM Notice:||Click Here|
|Download Assam Police Old Advertisement Notice:||Click Here|
|Apply Online:||Click Here (Link actived )|
- Assam Police SI Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 597 Sub-Inspector (UB) Posts
- DC Office Biswanath Recruitment 2019: Junior Assistant/ EVM Godown Keeper [7 Posts]
- Assam Government Recruitment 2019: 25 Posts @ Mini ITI’s [Walk-In]
- CBSE Recruitment 2019: @ Cbse.Nic.In
- Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2019
- Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme 2019, Apply Online
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2019: Apply Online @ Ssc.Nic.In
- Army Public School, Jorhat Recruitment 2019: [Walk-In]
- AAU, Jorhat Recruitment 2019: Research Technician/ Junior Office Assistant
- IOCL, Pipelines Division Recruitment 2019: Apply Online