Assam Police Constable Recruitment Details:
Assam Police Constable applications is invited from all Assam candidates to apply for the Officers Scale-II & Scale-III Posts. The Education qualification, Salary, Age limit for Officers Scale-II & Scale-III posts are mention below. The last date of submitting an application is on 06th January. All the Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the great career opportunity in Assam Police Constable. Detailed information Assam Police Constable Recruitment latest job notification 2019 is given below. Job hunters are requested to read below the Assam Police Constable selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee on our Assamjobs.in website. Assam Police Constable will be abruptly protected on this page for upcoming changes to Jobs 2019 Assam For more accurate information on this notification by Bank Of Maharashtra.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment Highlights:
|Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020:||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||Assam Police.|
|Job Type:||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Age Limit:||18 to 25 years|
|Salary Details:||Rs. 14000-49000/-, with Grade pay of Rs 5600.00|
|Total Post:||6662 posts|
Assam Police Constable Vacancy Details:
Name of post: Constable
No of posts: 5494 + 1168= 6662 posts
Pay: Pay Scale of Rs. 14000-49000/-, with Grade pay of Rs 5600.00(Pay Band-II)
Ten per cent (10%) of the vacancies will be (horizontal) reserved for women candidates in Armed Branch.
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens, ordinarily resident of Assam.Age: 18 to 25 years as on 1st January of 2018 1st July 2019 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.07.2001 and on or after 01.07.1994).Age Relaxation: Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
- 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST(H).
- 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- Additional relaxation of 3 (three) years in respect of trained Home Guards/members of VDPs (registered) who have served for a period of 3(three) years or more.
- Additional relaxation of 10 (ten) years in respect of FMMOs/SPOs (Certificate to this effect from competent authority will have to be submitted).
Educational Qualification For Assam Police Constable Recruitment:
- Un-Armed Branch: H.S. or Class XII passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF).
- Armed Branch: H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.
Candidates having educational qualification Higher Secondary and above may also apply for both Armed Branch & Unarmed Branch. In such case, in the online application form, the applicant will have to clearly mention his/her preference for the posts of Unarmed Branch & Armed Branch.
However, the final decision regarding allotment of successful candidates will lie with the Chairman, SLPRB, Assam.
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC 162.56 cm 154.94 cm
- ST(H)/ ST(P) 160.02 cm 152.40 cm
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P) etc, 80Cm 85 Cm
- ST(H) 78 Cm 83 Cm
Application Fee: THERE WILL BE NO APPLICATION FEE.
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC, he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
How to apply For Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020:
Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in. No other forms of application will be entertained.
For any query, the candidates may contact over landline number 0361-2970059 during office hours on any working days.
Online applications will be received with effect from 02-05-2018 23-12-2019. The last date for receipt of applications will be 02-06-2018 06-01-2020.
Important Links Of Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020:
|Old Advertisement of 2018:||Click Here|
|New Addendum:||Click Here|
|Apply Online:||Click Here [From 23-12-2019]|