Assam Government Recruitment 2020: Hello Readers Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of 10 Reader Posts. All the eligible and interested candidates apply for this post. The candidates to go through the latest Medical and Health Recruitment Board Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019 completely before applying for these jobs. Medical and Health Recruitment Board Assistant Recruitment cames under the Assam Government job. This is the best opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a career in Reader Posts job applications. Candidates apply through online. For more information check the official Advertisement.
Assam Government Recruitment Details:
Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam applications are invited from all Assam candidates to apply for the Office Attendant Posts. The Education qualification, Salary, Age limit for Office Attendant Posts are mentioned below. The last date of submitting an application is on 10th January. All the Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the great career opportunity in the Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam Detailed information Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam Recruitment latest job notification 2019 is given below. Job hunters are requested to read below the Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee on our Assamjobs.in website. NABARD Recruitment will be abruptly protected on this page for upcoming changes to Jobs 2019 Assam For more accurate information on this notification by Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam.
Assam Government Notification Highlights:
|Assam Government Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam.|
|Job Type:||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Reader Posts|
|Age Limit:||21 years of age and not more than 38 years|
|Salary Details:||Rs. 131400/- to 217100/-|
Assam Government Vacancy Details:
Name of post: Reader in Government Dental College
No of post: 10 (Ten) posts
a) Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge, Aesthetic Dentistry and Oral Implantology: 4
b) Conservative Endodontic and Aesthetic Dentistry: 2
c) Oral Pathology, Microbiology & Forensic Odontology: 3
d) Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Implantology: 1
A candidate must have a recognized BDS degree of an Indian University or equivalent qualification with post-graduate qualification /Diploma of National Board in the respective subject/s as mentioned above + 4 years teaching experience after post graduate degree in a recognized dental college in the same subject.
Rs. 131400/- to 217100/- (Academic Level-13A) plus other allowances as applicable from time to time as per Govt. Rules.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by –
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th of April, 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
The selection procedure will be notified later on by issuing an addendum. The Board will decide the provision for selection in respect of any posts considering the number of applications received for the advertised posts.
The application must be accompanied by the required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate.
No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
Application fee should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted.
How to Apply Of Assam Government Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online at https://nhm.assam.gov.in. The last date for receipt of online application will be 10/01/2020.
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|
|Apply Online:||Click Here|
Latest Jobs Updates:
- ‘Abhinandan’- Education Loan Subsidy Scheme upto Rs 50,000 Launched By Assam Government
- DMRC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 1493 AM, JE, Maintainer & Other Posts @ Delhimetrorail.Com
- Tezpur Medical College Recruitment 2019: CT Scan Technician/ ICU Technician [5 Posts]
- Assam Plain Tribes Development Corporation Ltd. Recruitment 2020: Executive Engineer
- Social Welfare, Assam Admit Card 2020: Junior Assistant & Other Grade- III Posts
- District & Sessions Judge, Morigaon Recruitment 2020: Apply For 4 Peon Posts
- Assam House, New Delhi Recruitment 2020: Apply For 16 Grade III And Grade IV Posts
- NABARD Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 73 Office Attendant Posts @ Nabard.Org