ASDMA Recruitment 2023: Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) has released a notification at sdmassam.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Advisor in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 03-Feb-2023.
ASDMA Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA)|
|Salary||As Per ASDMA Norms|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|ASDMA Official Website||sdmassam.nic.in|
ASDMA Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ASDMA official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Assam Agricultural University recruitment notification, the candidates should have age limit As per ASDMA Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for ASDMA Recruitment (Advisor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chief Executive Officer, Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA), Ancillary Block-l (Opp. SBI Sectt. Branch), Janata Bhawan, Dispur, Guwahati-781006, Assam on or before 03-Feb-2023.
Steps to Apply for ASDMA Advisor Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the ASDMA recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Chief Executive Officer, Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA), Ancillary Block-l (Opp. SBI Sectt. Branch), Janata Bhawan, Dispur, Guwahati-781006, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 03-Feb-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 20-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 03-Feb-2023
ASDMA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: sdmassam.nic.in