ASDMA Recruitment 2022: Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) has released a notification at sdmassam.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Assistant in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 18-Jul-2022.
ASDMA Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA)|
|Post Details||Technical Assistant|
|Salary||As Per ASDMA Norms|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|ASDMA Official Website||sdmassam.nic.in|
ASDMA Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ASDMA official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Assam Agricultural University recruitment notification, the candidates should have minimum age of 21 years & maximum age of 43 years, As on 01-Jan-2022
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for ASDMA Recruitment (Technical Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chief Executive Officer, Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA), Ancillary Block-l (Opp. SBI Sectt. Branch), Janata Bhawan, Dispur, Guwahati – 781005, Assam on or before 18-Jul-2022.
Steps to Apply for ASDMA Technical Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the ASDMA recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Chief Executive Officer, Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA), Ancillary Block-l (Opp. SBI Sectt. Branch), Janata Bhawan, Dispur, Guwahati – 781005, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 18-Jul-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 08-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 18-Jul-2022
ASDMA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: sdmassam.nic.in