APSC Recruitment Details:
Assam Public Service Commission applications are invited from all Assam candidates to apply for the Research Assistant posts. The Education qualification, Salary, Age limit for Office Attendant Posts are mentioned below. The last date of submitting an application is on 27th January. All the Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the great career opportunity in the APSC Recruitment Board, Assam Detailed information APSC Recruitment latest job notification 2019 is given below. Job hunters are requested to read below the APSC selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee on our Assamjobs.in website. APSC Recruitment will be abruptly protected on this page for upcoming changes to Jobs 2019 Assam For more accurate information on this notification by APSC.
APSC Notification Highlights:
|APSC Recruitment 2020:||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||Assam Public Service Commission.|
|Job Type:||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Research Assistant Posts.|
|Salary Details:||Rs. 22,000/-87,000/|
APSC Vacancy Details:
No of posts: 39
- UR: 16,
- OBC/ MOBC: 12,
- SC: 1,
- STP: 3,
- STH: 3,
- EWS: 4
Department: Planning Services under Transformation & Development Department
Pay: Rs. 22,000/-87,000/-PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs 9400/-
Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized University with Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Social Work, Business Administration, Business Management, Geography and Commerce as one of the subjects.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2019. The upper age limit is relaxable –
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
- The upper age limit in respect of candidates who have been serving in a lower post or cadre for a minimum period of 5 years on the date of application as per provision of Rule 7 should not be more than 40 years as on 1st January 2019. Such candidates seeking age relaxation must apply through proper channel but no extra time will be given for submission of application forms and application shall not be entertained after last date of receipt of application form.
As per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28th October, 2016 communicated vide letter No. ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018 the Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
- For General/EWS Candidate: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- For BPL Candidate: Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates, the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application form photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2020:
The application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in. Application form DR (New form).
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 27/01/2020 during office hours.
Important Links of APSC Recruitment 2020:
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|
|Application Form:||Click Here|
Latest Jobs Updates:
- Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri Recruitment 2020: Administrative Officer
- DTE, Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For Part-Time Senior Instructor @ Dte.Assam.Gov.In
- NIT Agartala Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 58 Faculty Posts @ Nita.Ac.In
- Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Recruitment 2020: Teacher/ Librarian/ Counselor
- Fishery Development Officer, Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020: Junior Assistant
- Sports Authority Of India Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 19 Assistant Director Posts
- Assam Government Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 10 Reader Posts @ Nhm.Assam.Gov.In
- ‘Abhinandan’- Education Loan Subsidy Scheme up to Rs 50,000 Launched By Assam Government