APS Missamari Recruitment 2020: Hello, Readers Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently APS Missamari invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of TGT, PRT, Accountant, LDC & Other Posts. All the eligible and interested candidates apply for this post. The candidates to go through the latest APS MissamariRecruitment Notification 2019 completely before applying for these jobs APS Missamari Recruitment cames under the Assam Government job. This is the best opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a career in TGT, PRT, Accountant, LDC & Other Posts job applications. Candidates apply through Offline. For more information check the official Advertisement.
APS Missamari Recruitment Details:
APS Missamari applications are invited from all Assam candidates to apply for the TGT, PRT, Accountant, LDC & Other Posts. The Education qualification, Salary, Age limit for TGT, PRT, Accountant, LDC & Other Posts are mentioned below. The last date of submitting an application is on 25th January. All the Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the great career opportunity in the APS Missamari Recruitment Detailed information APS Missamari Recruitment latest job notification 2019 is given below. Job hunters are requested to read below the APS Missamari selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee on our Assamjobs.in website. APS Missamari Recruitment will be abruptly protected on this page for upcoming changes to Jobs 2019 Assam For more accurate information on this notification by APS Missamari.
APS Missamari Notification Highlights:
|APS Missamari Recruitment 2020:||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||APS Missamari.|
|Job Type:||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||TGT, PRT, Accountant, LDC & Other Posts|
|Age Limit:||Below 40 years|
|Salary Details:||As per AWES rules/ existing rules of APS Missamari.|
APS Missamari Vacancy Details:
1.Name Of Post: TGT (English, Maths, Science, Sanskrit, Social Science, Hindi )
Graduate (with the subject in which employment is sought), B Ed and equivalent with minimum 50% marks in each. Qualifications laid down by CBSE Affiliation Bye-Laws 2018 Chapter V read in conjunction with Appx VII and prevalent NCTE rules shall be applied.
2.Name Of Post: Primary Teacher (PRT)
Graduates with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D. E. Ed) / B Ed with minimum 50% marks in each.
3.Name Of Post: PET
B Ed / Graduate in Physical Education.
4.Name Of Post: Dance Teacher
- Diploma in Dance or as per CBSE Bye Laws
- Knowledge / experience as assessed by the Board.
- Good communication skills in English is mandatory.
5.Name Of Post: Counsellor/ HWT
The BA with Psychology or graduate with a diploma in counselling with minimum experience of three years as counsellor / CBSE Affiliation Bye-Laws
6.Name Of Post: Librarian
B Lib Science or Graduate with a diploma in Library Science from recognized institute and Computer literate with a minimum of three years experience.
7.Name Of Post: Head Clerk
- Preferably an Ex-serviceman of clerk category up to the age 55 years.
- 5-10 yrs experience in Office Management, account handling as Head Clerk with high proficiency in staff duties and drafting experience. Computer Savvy- MS Office etc.
- Educational Qualification – Minimum Graduate in case of Civilian.
- Should not have any disciplinary case against him in the entire service.
8.Name Of Post: Accountant
- Commerce graduate or fifteen years service as a clerk in the Defence Services.
- The basic computer application course of Army/ Diploma in Computer Applications of not less than one year duration. Knowledge of double entry system accounting, exel sheet and accounting software.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Accounts clerk in the Defence services / reputed organization.
9.Name Of Post: LDC
- Graduate or 10 years of service as a clerk (for Ex-Servicemen) & Computer literate.
- Knowledge of Computer MS Office (Speed 12000 key depression per hour),
- Basic knowledge of accounting.
10.Name Of Post: Paramedics
10 + 2 and diploma in nursing with a minimum 5 years of experience. Female paramedics should be given preference.
Age Limit of APS Missamari Recruitment 2020:
For fresh candidates (with no experience) below 40 years candidates and for experienced candidates below 57 years (incl ESM) as on 01 Apr 2020.
Salary: As per AWES rules/ existing rules of APS Missamari.
How to Apply for APS Missamari Recruitment 2020:
Application form is available on school website – www.apsmissamari.co.in . Last date of receiving application: 25 Jan 2020.
Interview date will be intimated through e-mail/telephone to eligible candidates only.
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
[su_box title=”Latest Jobs Updates:” box_color=”#1ccf0f”]