AIWTD Society Recruitment 2019: Hello Readers, Welcome to the AssamJobs.in Official Website. Recently, Assam Inland Water Transport Development Society invites all the eligible candidates to apply for the post of Specialists & Staff Human Resource & Admin Manager (1), River Specialist/Hydrologist (1), IT Expert (1), Project Manager Technical (1), Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist (1), Marine/IWT Specialist (1), Junior Engineer(2). All the eligible and interested candidates apply for thee posts. The candidates to go through the latest AIWTD Society Recruitment Notification 2019 completely before applying for these jobs. AIWTD Society Recruitment under the Private sector job. This is the best opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a career in the Specialists & Staff Human Resource & Admin Manager (1), River Specialist/Hydrologist (1), IT Expert (1), Project Manager Technical (1), Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist (1), Marine/IWT Specialist (1), Junior Engineer Posts job. Applications are collected through offline mode. Interested candidates can send their updated resume along with a soft copy in the same format through email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline cited.
AIWTD Society Recruitment Details 2019:
AIWTD Society Recruitment 2019: AIWTD Society applications are invited from all Assam candidates to apply for the post of Specialists & Staff Human Resource & Admin Manager (1), River Specialist/Hydrologist (1), IT Expert (1), Project Manager Technical (1), Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist (1), Marine/IWT Specialist (1), Junior Engineer(2). Posts. The Education qualification, Salary, Age limit for Chief Administrative Officer posts are mention below.
The last date for submitting Online application is 9th December 2019. All the Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the great career opportunity in the specialists & Staff Human Resource & Admin Manager (1), River Specialist/Hydrologist (1), IT Expert (1), Project Manager Technical (1), Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist (1), Marine/IWT Specialist (1), Junior Engineer(2). Posts. Detailed information on AIWTD Society latest job notification 2019 is given below. Job hunters are requested to read below the AIWTD Society selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee on our Assamjobs.in website. AIWTD Society Recruitment will be abruptly protected on this page for upcoming changes to Jobs 2019 Assam For more accurate information on this notification by AIWTD Society.
AIWTD Society Recruitment Notification Highlights:
|Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Name Of Organization:||Assam Inland Water Transport Development Society|
|Job Type:||Assam Government Jobs|
|Post Name:||Specialists & Staff Human Resource & Admin Manager (1), River Specialist/Hydrologist (1), IT Expert (1) & others|
|Age Limit:||18-43 years|
|Salary Details:||Rs. 30,000 to Rs 45,000 per month.|
AIWTD Society Recruitment Vacancy Details:
No of posts: 1
Master degree/Post-Graduate Diploma (min two years duration) in Human Resource (HR) Management/ HR Development from any Govt. recognized University/Institutions.
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in Human resource management in a senior position in a reputed public/private sector agency.
- Computer Skills: Must have proficiency in the use of Internet-based applications, Graphics, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and other related applications.
- Experience Preferred: Minimum 2years of work experience in the field of navigation/transportation
Pay: Rs. 60,000 per month.
2.Name Of Post: River Specialist/Hydrologist
No of posts: 1
Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree in Hydrology.
Pay: Rs. 120,000/- to Rs. 150,000/- per month.
3.Name Of Post: IT Expert
No of posts: 1
- Candidates should have Bachelors in Information Technology (IT)/ BE (Computer Science), or
- related discipline Masters in IT will be preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the management of IT Hardware and Software.
- Experience with Windows services, web technologies, web services
- Experience of developing applications
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, manage multi-task requirements, high attention to detail and a high degree of pro-activity and initiative.
Pay: Rs. 60,000 per month
4.Name Of Post: Project Manager Technical
No of posts: 1
- Candidates have completed Master degree in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Construction Management or
- Related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of which majority of experience in project management of large scale infrastructure projects preferably transport.
- Experience in port infrastructure will be preferred.
Pay: Depending on qualification, experience and competency of the candidate, the salary is negotiable.
5.Name of Post: M & E Specialist
No of posts: 1
- Candidates have completed Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Master’s degree or equivalent,
- Professional certifications related to project management and related tools like primavera/MSP shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10years’ experience in M&E of large scale transportation projects (projects including technical advisory, research and programme management), infrastructure projects.
- Experience of working with reputed infrastructure/management consulting firms.
Pay: Rs. 120,000/- to Rs. 150,000/- per month
6.Name Of Post: Marine/IWT Specialist
No of posts: 1
Essential Qualification: Candidates Minimum Graduation in Marine Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
5years of experience as an Officer on board Merchant ships/coastal vessels, preferably on board Merchant Ship for more than 3 years or 8 years of experience on marine engineering aspects in inland water transport projects.
Pay: Rs. 120,000 to Rs 150,000 per month.
7.Name Of Post: Junior Engineer
No of posts: 2
Educational Qualification: Civil/ Mechanical Engineering Degree/Diploma from a recognized Institute.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of Project Management and good knowledge in project execution in large scale transport or infrastructure projects in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous bodies/Private companies of repute
- Knowledge of Office Management procedures, proficiency in MS Office Applications (like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project etc.) including email.
- Experience in World Bank/ Externally Aided Projects/ Govt. projects will be preferred.
Pay: Rs. 30,000 to Rs 45,000 per month.
How to apply AIWTD Society Recruitment 2019
Candidates should apply through online. Candidates having requisite qualification, age and experience may apply in English language as per the prescribed CV format given in the website in a sealed envelope clearly marking as “Application for…………. (Name of the positions applied for)” so as to reach the address given below on or before 05.00 PM of 9th December 2019 along with a soft copy in the same format through email to email@example.com before the deadline cited. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for an interview/test. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification and rejection.
|Official Advertisement / Application Form:||Click Here|
- Valeur Fabtex Pvt. Ltd Recruitment 2019: Cabin Crew Trainer/ Data Entry Operator [6 Posts]
- ASTC Recruitment 2019: Apply For 72 Electrician, Welder, Fitter, Mechanics Posts
- NHM, Assam Interview Notice 2019: Surveillance Worker (Skill Test/ Interview)
- Prag News Recruitment 2019: Sales Executive @ Guwahati [2 Posts]
- Director Of Fisheries, Assam Admit Card 2019: Junior Assistant @ Assamrect.In
- District & Sessions Judge, Darrang Recruitment 2019: Chief Administrative Officer
- UPSC Advertisement No 15 /2019, Apply Online For 153 Posts @ Upsconline.Nic.In.